This is a web resource to support the work of the LSST:UK Collaboration, including its governance, research activities and engagement with LSST entities in the United States and elsewhere. Most areas of the site are accessible only with a valid account. If you are involved in LSST:UK and wish to have access to this site, click through to apply for an account.
If you require this document in an alternative format, please contact the LSST:UK Project Managers [mailto:email@example.com] or phone +44 131 651 3577
Information for members
Resources for members
Information and useful links for the LSST project (international)
Website Layout and Content
The LSST:UK Wiki is divided into different 'spaces', to help people find the colleagues and materials that are relevant to them. All but the Home space can only be accessed using a user account. Some spaces are restricted-access and only accessible by users with specific responsibilities. The current list of spaces is as follows:
- Home – this space, which is available without the need to login and holds topical, public information, plus links to useful resources.
- /wiki/spaces/LUSC/overview (requires login) – which holds material for the (PPRP-funded, Phase A & B) LUSC project team.
- /wiki/spaces/exec/overview (restricted to Executive Committee) – which holds information specifically for the Executive Committee.
- /wiki/spaces/LUSCSWG/overview (requires login) – which holds materials for the various science working groups and science collaborations that LSST:UK engages with.
- /wiki/spaces/BOAR/overview (restricted to Board Members, plus supporting roles (that is, Project Manager, Project Leader, and so on)).
- /wiki/spaces/COL/overview – used to progress activities and/ or share documents and information with people from outside of LSST:UK. Material hosted on this space is likely to be accessible to people from the international science community, so should be regarded as being public.
- /wiki/spaces/SOC/overview (restricted to Executive Group and members of Oversight Committee) — which holds material to be shared between the project team and the STFC Oversight Committee
You can navigate to a site that is visible from you via the 'Spaces' pull-down menu at the top of most pages. If you do not have access to a space that you believe you should have access to, contact the LSST:UK Project Manager (George Beckett). Also do this, if you do have access to a space that you don't believe you should have access to.